- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Authentic Indian Serving Bowls Measure 5 Inches Diameter, Hold 400 ml Weight-280 Gram
- Set of 2 Traditional Karahi Bowls Traditionally use for Indian dishes Biryani, Curry, Daal Etc.
- Materials Copper Outside exterior Lined with Stainless Steel on the interior.
- Attractive Kitchen, Restaurants and Hotels Décor Gorgeous Hammered Copper Finish Makes These Bowls Showpieces.
- Beautiful Bowls for Gift like Anniversary, Birthday, Christmas and More.
Karahi are Indian serving dishes that are traditionally used to serve biryani and can also be used for curries and daal. The dishes feature decorative handles on either side that makes them easy to carry to the table and to place in front of guests. The exterior is a copper bowl that has been hammered to create an appealing finish. Inside is stainless steel, which will never tarnish, turn or alter the taste of your meals. Handcrafted in India using techniques that have been passed down through centuries of metalworkers, the Karahi Indian Serving Dishes Set gives you a pair of copper bowl serving pieces that are so beautiful they can be easily used as copper kitchen decor. Display them on a shelf or on a pot rack to bring warm color and the beauty of Indian handcraftsmanship to your kitchen.