- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- With this item you will receive one wooden keyring , Best quality Elegant Gift.
- SMALL SIZE Handi Dimensions : Diameter – 5.00 Inches , Height – 2.25 Inches , Weight – 380 Grams pr pc.
- An essential indian dinnerware to present indian foods like curries, daal, biryani condiments for authentic indian dining experience.STAINLESS STEEL LINING Won’t change the taste of food or corrode due to acids in foods
- KEEPS FOOD HOT FOR LONGER Air pocket between the two layers provides insulation for your food
- HAMMERED COPPER EXTERIOR Attractive to the eye & excellent conductor of heat for use on the stove
Having guests over for a dinner party is always a fun, enjoyable experience, but cleaning up after the party is done is never as much fun. When you use the Handmade Indian Copper Handi Pot as a part of your dinnerware, you’ll have one less pot or bowl to wash, as you can cook inside of this pot and then take it right to the table for serving. Plus, this handsomely crafted vessel will bring something unique to the look of your tablescape.
In traditional Indian cuisine, the handi pot is used to cook dry dishes like biryani and then to bring them to the table for serving. The shape of the pot helps to ensure even cooking and distribution of heat, so that food cooks up thoroughly and perfectly. Free of handles, the pot is lifted by gripping the rim, and the narrow neck gives the pot enough strength to hold even weighty foods inside. Like antique handi pots, this copper Serveware and serving bowl is fully handcrafted with painstaking attention to detail to ensure quality and longevity.