- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Botanic Garden 48-ounce covered bowl, 8-1/2 inches in diameter
- Crafted from high-quality earthenware with vivid glazes
- Hand decorated with blossoms, laurel leaves, and butterflies
- Full line of coordinating table settings and serving pieces also available
- Safe in microwave, freezer, and dishwasher; oven-safe to 340 degrees F
Artist Susan Williams-Ellis found her inspiration for Botanic Garden from antique botanical Illustration plates. The mix and match collection currently features around 30 individual floral and butterfly designs with the signature leaf motif border. This colorful dinnerware collection is complimented with a large range of bakeware, serving items and giftware. Botanic Garden has decorated homes all over the world for over 30 years. Start your collection today and watch your Botanic Garden grow. The covered vegetable bowl makes meal preparation a snap.
Inspired by 19th-century botanical illustrations, Portmeirion Botanic Garden dinnerware features a lush array of hand-painted blossoms. The pieces are perfect for a mix-and-match sensibility and suitable for year-round dining. Made in Britain from high-quality porcelain, they are safe in the oven, freezer, microwave, and dishwasher.
Thanks to its durable materials, this versatile 48-ounce covered dish can be used preparing, baking, and serving your favorite vegetable sides. The body features a 360-degree design of trailing sweet pea vines and butterflies, while the lid wears a lovely band of laurel leaves. The dish looks good with or without its lid, which fits heavily and securely for sealing in heat and moisture. A broad lip facilitates carrying. Coordinating serving bowls and trays are also available. –Emily Bedard