- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Unikat signature polish pottery; limited production; model 0423 pattern 280
- Boleslawiec white clay molded and painted by hand according to traditional methods; style, design and color influenced by contemporary shapes and dyes
- Scratch and chip resistant; lead free; oven; microwave; dishwasher; freezer safe without losing the beautiful colors and textures
- Unique original design and formation of the mold; Drying and pre-baking at 1562-Degree Fahrenheit; Glazed and fired at 2282-Degree Fahrenheit
- Measures 3-1/4 high by 7-1/4 long by 7-1/4-inch wide
This Unikat Signature Polish Pottery is a Limited production from a small factory near Boleslawiec, Poland. The Model 0423 Pattern 280 created using Boleslawiec White Clay molded and painted by hand according to Traditional Methods with Styles of Design and Color influenced by Contemporary shapes and dyes. The beautiful Bowl Viki 1 has a Royal Blue scalloped rim accented by blue heart buds and ‘Baron Girod de l’Ain’ red roses. The exceptional rose is bright scarlet red with white edging to each petal tip. The rose accented by its lush leaves, tri-petal blossoms with scalloped leaves and clusters of blue buds dropping away from yellow and brown blossoms. The Bowl created with a unique original design and formation of the mold followed by drying, pre-baking at 1562-Degree Fahrenheit then Glazed, and fired at 2282-Degree Fahrenheit is Scratch and Chip resistant, Lead free, Oven; Microwave; Dishwasher and Freezer safe without losing the beautiful colors and textures. The measurements in-inch are 3-1/4 high by 7-1/4 long by 7-1/4 wide. The Capacity is 3-1/4 Cups. *Note; No machines used for Molding or Pattern stamping therefore there may be small variations in measurements and Patterns.