- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Attractive 10-inch serving bowl with 12-inch servers can be used for all types of pasta or salads
- Durable, resinous acacia hardwood with rich color and prominent grain
- Harvested using careful practices to protect and sustain the environment
- Handcrafted for subtly unique details on each piece; water-and stain-resistant
- Wash by hand and air dry; can be treated with non-toxic mineral oil
Acaciaware by Pacific Merchants offers unusual shapes, hand turned from one solid piece of acacia hardwood and carved by local artisans, making each piece a unique work of art Acacia hardwood is perfect for salad bowls, pasta bowls, appetizer plates, serving trays, chargers, chip and dips, and dipping bowls. Mix and match for your own customized table setting Acaciaware by Pacific Merchants (with its rich beautiful grain) is ecologically forested from privately owned lands, strictly managed by local government agencies. Acacia wood is a naturally resinous hardwood, which means it repels water, will not absorb stains or odors and is easy care Just hand wash with warm soapy water and air dry. Acacia wood won’t crack or dry out, but is not dishwasher or microwave safe. Take care of your elegant Acaciaware by Pacific Merchants and your acacia hardwood serving piece will last for years and years.