- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This uniquely-shaped all-white design adds a touch of elegance to a traditional setting
- This piece coordinates perfectly with both formal and casual stemware and flatware as well as our own Antique Orchard pattern
- Crafted quality porcelain pattern is dishwasher safe, microwave safe and chip resistant
- This Tureen measures 11 3/4-inch by 9 1/4-inch by 10-inch and holds 140 ounces
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Large, double-handled, covered tureen serves soup, stew for six
- Colonial-style pattern in classic white with doubled-ridged, scalloped edge
This uniquely-shaped all-white design adds a touch of elegance to a traditional setting. It coordinates perfectly with both formal and casual stemware and flatware as well as our own Antique Orchard pattern. There is a complete suite of accessories to create a classically stylish casual dining statement. This high quality porcelain pattern is dishwasher safe, microwave safe and chip resistant. The Tureen measures 11 3/4″x9 1/4″x10″ and holds 140 ounces.
A classic colonial-style pattern in stately white, Mikasa’s Antique White goes with any décor and is a perfect choice for the hostess who likes to use different colored linens and centerpieces for each holiday or celebration. This large double-handled tureen holds enough seafood soup or stew to feed a party of six and has a lid to keep food’s heat from escaping during serving time. Made of fine china that has been fired at high temperatures, this ivory tureen is slightly scalloped and has a double-ridged edge that is reminiscent of heirloom china. The lid has an oval finial with squared-off ends and a semi-circular hole on one side to accommodate the handle of a ladle. This china is chip-resistant, dishwasher-safe (however, hand washing is recommended), and oven-safe for warming at low temperatures. –Cristina Vaamonde