- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Intricate weaving of scrolls, berry baskets, vines, and autumn fruit
- Open vegetable bowl measuring 9-3/4 by 6-7/8 by 3 inches
- Lenox ivory fine china accented with 24 karat gold bands
- Beautifully hand-enameled
- Safe to use in dishwasher
Serve family and guests with Autumn splendor. Ivory fine china is the canvas for the intricate and beautiful artistry that defines the Autumn pattern by Lenox. And the richly ornamented floral motif encircles a bowl that will grace your table… and delight all your guests. Accented with precious gold, it’s a splendid piece within the Autumn dinnerware service.
The Autumn design of this Lenox open vegetable bowl is a rich combination of color, pattern, and shape–a perfect backdrop for a harvest time dish. The fine china ivory bowl features an intricate band of flowers, scrollwork, leaves, and scalloped lines. A 1/4-inch 24-karat gold band encircles the rim and a fine line of gold below it adds an understated shine to the pattern. The quietly festive colors of the piece are brightened by the hand-enameled raised dots on the flowers, baskets, and vases. The footed bowl measures 9-3/4 by 6-7/8 by 3 inches, long enough for autumn squash and deep enough for potatoes. The piece is dishwasher-safe and covered by Lenox’s lifetime replacement policy. Autumn-patterned dinnerware and accessories are also available. –Emily Bedard