- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VERSATILE COLLECTION: Ideal for salad, main dishes, sides and snacks; refined yet eclectic design functions as practical tableware or a decorative accessory
- EXCLUSIVE COLOR TECHNOLOGY: Unique color process creates a high impact visual contrast between interior and exterior; easy to mix and match with other Guzzini My Fusion Collection pieces
- BETTER THAN GLASS: Made from high-quality, durable acrylic; shatter-resistant and similar in appearance to glass; BPA-free
- DIMENSIONS: Measures 9-3/4″ in diameter by 4″ high; capacity of 84-1/2 fluid ounces; Coral, Sea
- CARE: Dishwasher safe; do not use in microwave; made in Italy
Make every moment of the day special with Guzziniproducts designed to be used!
Designed by resident designers Setsu and Shinobu Ito, the Guzzini My Fusion Collection features neutral tones and a modern interpretation of antique tableware. Alternating between subtle, natural finishes and contrasting colors, this collection represents a minimalist fusion that is suitable for a variety of home décors. Made from durable acrylic that is BPA-free, the Guzzini My Fusion Acrylic Bowl is lightweight, shatter-resistant and strong enough to withstand the rigor of daily use. Suitable for serving salad, sides, main dishes and snacks, this versatile bowl measures 9-3/4″ in diameter by 4″ high. Featuring a unique color technology that’s versatile enough for both formal and informal settings, use this bowl as functional tableware or a decorative accessory. Dishwasher safe. Made in Italy.
For over 100 years, Guzzini has been synonymous with “Made in Italy” quality and aesthetic. Founded in 1912 by the Guzzini brothers, the Guzzini brand has evolved from crafting elegant animal horn tableware and home products, to contemporary moulded acrylics, porcelain and glass. Throughout the decades of change at Guzzini, one constant has remained the samedesign. The team at Guzzini continually strives to create home and tableware items made from the highest quality materials and paired with modern Italian design. Guzzini focuses on the ideal combination of practicality and aesthetic appeal, while being durable enough for daily use and care. With a history of award-winning designs, some of Guzzini’s collections are showcased at the Museum of Modern Art in New York and the Victoria and Albert Museum in London. All Guzzini items are proudly made in Italy, BPA free, food-grade certified and dishwasher safe.