- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Set Of 4- Traditional Karahi Bowls Traditionally used to serve biryani, curry & daal; Also unique bowl for all types of cuisine
- Premium Material Copper bowl exterior lined with heavy-duty stainless steel on the interior
- Doubles As Attractive Kitchen Decor Gorgeous hammered copper finish makes these bowls showpieces
- Authentic Indian Serving Dishes Measure 7 Inches in diameter and 2.3 Inches height, Weight- 450 Gram, Capacity- 1000 Ml, Total Weight- 1.9 Kg
- Unique Copper Kitchen Gift Surprise someone for a special occasion!
This is a set of 4 open vegetable serving pans called Karahi in India. Bring the curry restaurant experience into your home with these hammered karahi (serving pans) with handles. They are made of high quality stainless steel with an outer layer of copper, making it resistant to heat and corrosion. These karahis are traditional tableware to serve Indian dishes, both dry kind like the biryanis fried vegetables or meat, as well as curry items like chicken curry or daal. Be aware that these karahis have two layers of metal, which enable them to preserve heat for longer duration. Therefore these karahis should be used only as centerpiece serve ware tableware. They should never be used as a cookware. The copper layer will keep the curry warm on the dining table. Double layer of metals with air cushion minimises heat radiation. With these copper serving utensils, you will be able to give your guests the most authentic feel of traditional Indian dining. The hammering by hand on the copper metal makes it look beautiful. Use this karahi pan along with other copper tableware items to get an authentic Indian dining experience.