- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PERFECT FOR HOT AND COLD FOOD – These heavy duty, double deck metal individual serving bowls are handmade with a double-wall design that enhances your dining experience and works great in keeping rice, soups, and noodles hot without scalding and keeps ice cream cold without condensation so it doesn’t slip from your hands! Serve fresh and healthy meals every time!
- CONVENIENT SIZES – Each bowl has 14-ounce capacity and is 5 inches in width, and 2.4 inches in height, and 320 gram in weight. The little bowls are just the right size for salads, ice cream and individual desserts, or even pasta, soup, cereal or mixing bowl. You can also use them for food prepping. They work well for a variety of uses.
- DURABLE & EXPERTLY CRAFTED – These prep bowls are made of premium quality food grade BPA free stainless steel, pure copper and are corrosion resistant. Designed for multi use, are ideal for entertaining inside or outside the home. Also great to use for salad, cereal, oatmeal, appetizers, chips, dips, nuts, and other snacks. DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- CREATE A UNIQUE TABLE SETTING – These copper bowls have a hammered look embossed into the pure copper which creates a unique looking bowl that can compliment any room or table piece! Classic hammered design is gorgeous while presenting food at family dinner, festival and restaurant.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE – The thoughtful stack able design of this bowl set makes these reusable bowls ideal food prep containers. Optimal as a fruit bowl, snack bowl, serving bowl, dinnerware or as small mixing bowls. Refrigerator safe, freezer safe but do not put in dishwasher. Pure copper utensils tarnish or darken naturally over a period of time. Use lemon juice or tamarind to rub the utensils. Leave it for few minutes and wash with water.
These Serving bowls have round, deep, broad-rimmed pan used for serving daals (lentils), kheer (rice pudding) chicken curry, and other dishes. It is made of high quality stainless steel with an outer layer of copper, making it resistant to heat and corrosion.
This serving bowls set is traditional tableware to serve Indian dishes, both dry kind like the biryanis fried vegetables or meat, as well as curry items like chicken curry or daal. Copper layer will keep the curry warm on the dining table. Double layer of metals with air cushion minimizes heat radiation. With these copper serving utensils, you will be able to give your guests the most authentic feel of traditional Indian dining. The hammering by hand on the copper metal makes it look beautiful. Use these serving bowls along with other copper tableware items to get an authentic Indian dining experience. These copper serving bowls can also be used as small mixing, ice cream, dessert, fruit, soup, noodle, salad, rice or sauce bowls
Copper Serving Bowls should be hand washed with mild soap and a soft sponge or wash cloth, drying it immediately. You should not use steel wool or scouring pads as they may damage or scratch the surface. You should also avoid harsh detergent or dishwashers as these may accelerate the oxidation process of the outer copper lining and reduce the life span of the dish.
Over time, the outer copper layer will naturally darken and develop what is called a “patina”. To remove the patina, you can rub the outside with a vinegar-salt solution.